Saturday, March 31, 2007

chicken tractor

The framework for the tractor is done. I've done it all myself, which is amazing. I do need to brace the 4 corners of the frame so it is more stable and won't torque apart when I move it. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the nest box in there and cover it with chicken wire. I spent 160 on materials but I didn tuse al of them. doubling the PVC pipes made the ribs about 9 ft tall, way too tall for the yard and the galvanized nails I just didn't need and I think I bought way too much chicken wire, but that will always come in handy.

No comments: